ghetto sayings & quotes

Phrases, ghetto Quotations, Quote, ghetto Quotes, WorDs, Word, phrase, quotation, ghetto saying, sayings

Monday, November 17, 2008

Men must be decided on what they will not do

Today is your day Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.
~Author : Theodor Seuss Geisel Motivational Sayings

Men must be decided on what they will not do, and then they are able to act with vigor in what they ought to do.
~Author : Mencius Famous Quotes

Gratitude is a sickness suffered by dogs."
~Author : Josef Stalin Inspirational Sayings

Science ... warns me to be careful how I adopt a view which jumps with my preconceptions, and to require stronger evidence for such belief than for one to which I was previously hostile. My business is to teach my aspirations to conform themselves to fact, not to try and make facts harmonize with my aspirations.
~Author : Thomas Huxley Nice Quotes

Sports serve society by providing vivid examples of excellence.
~Author : George Will Great Sayings

Progress might have been all right once, but it went on too long.
~Author : Ogden Nash Meaningful Sayings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ghetto sayings & quotes

Phrases, ghetto Quotations, Quote, ghetto Quotes, WorDs, Word, phrase, quotation, ghetto saying, sayings