ghetto sayings & quotes

Phrases, ghetto Quotations, Quote, ghetto Quotes, WorDs, Word, phrase, quotation, ghetto saying, sayings

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Often an entire city has suffered because of an evil man.

Austin Powers Do I make you horny Randy Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I
~Author : Austin Powers International Man of Mystery Nice Quotes

Merrill One time, I was at this party... and I was sitting on the couch with Amanda McKinney. She was just sitting there, looking beautiful. So, I lean in to kiss her, and I realize I have gum in my mouth. So, I turn to spit it out and put it in a paper cup. I turn back, and Amanda McKinney throws up all over herself. I knew the moment it happened, it was a miracle. I could have been kissing her when she threw up. It would have scarred me for life. I may never have recovered.
~Author : Signs Great Sayings

Concentration is the ability to think about absolutely nothing when it is absolutely necessary.
~Author : Ray Knight Meaningful Sayings

Criticism comes easier than craftsmanship.
~Author : Zeuxis Wise Quotes

Often an entire city has suffered because of an evil man.
~Author : Hesiod Motivational Sayings

I take it as a man's duty to restrain himself.
~Author : Lois McMaster Bujold Famous Quotes

May not Music be described as the Mathematics of sense, and Mathematics as the Music of reason?
~Author : James Joseph Sylvester Inspirational Sayings

There is a difference between a book of two hundred pages from the very beginning, and a book of two hundred pages which is the result of an original eight hundred pages. The six hundred are there. Only you don't see them.
~Author : Elie Wiesel Nice Quotes

The real question of government versus private enterprise is argued on too philosophical and abstract a basis. Theoretically, planning may be good. But nobody has ever figured out the cause of government stupidity and until they do (and find the cure) all ideal plans will fall into quicksand.
~Author : Richard Feynman Great Sayings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

ghetto sayings & quotes

Phrases, ghetto Quotations, Quote, ghetto Quotes, WorDs, Word, phrase, quotation, ghetto saying, sayings